Born from a desire to create a recruitment agency that provides significant added value, Aliotts Executive Search was created more than 15 years ago. It has quickly expanded abroad as to answer the growing demand from its Clients for a local partner conducting a global approach.
- 2001 Creation of Aliotts Executive Search by Thomas Anglès d’Auriac. The team then consisted of four experts mainly acting on the industry sector.
- 2003 Integration of the Chinese GBS International Group and confirmation of international framework agreements with several major actors of the economy
- 2006 The agency is worth 18 employees based in three different countries
- 2007 Aliotts Executive Search’s headquarters move from Rue de la Paix to take over new premises better suited to the Company’s growth at 127 Rue de la Faisanderie – 75 116 Paris
- 2008 Creation of the Indian office in New Delhi. The local team consists of four experts
- 2008 5 consultants, 4 senior associates, 1 office manager at Paris offices ; 2 in China and 2 in the US
- 2011 Creation of the US office in Portland, Oregon
- 2013 Creation of another Indian office located in Chennai
- 2014 Creation of the Insurance and Financial Services practice